Service description - Traffic Service for Internet Application
Typical needs that this Service Offer addresses
- An internet application development project.
- An integration project to customize internet application.
- An internet application deployment project.
- Acceptance testing from subsystem suppliers (3rd party).
- System and network tuning and optimization for internet application.
- Customer acceptance verification of performance and characteristics including check of SLA specifications.
PureLoad Professional Services Offer:
The PureLoad Professional Services offer is executed as a project.
Typical services offered are:
- Define traffic patterns and traffic models.
- Design, set-up, and documentation of internet application support infrastructure for testing. A support testing infrastructure typically include management- and load servers, network switches, firewalls, load balancing etc.
- Execution of traffic simulation.
- Reporting of results and corrective actions.
The PureLoad Professional Services Offer is priced per project. A typical project is estimated to be 2 to 4 man-weeks, plus hardware, plus licenses depending on traffic capacity.
Generated customer value
- Delivery according to specification from suppliers resulting in lower total cost.
- Increased quality in deployment of multiple vendor systems.
- Verification and documentation of malfunctions or shortcomings to be used in negotiations, e.g. penalty fees, change of supplier.
- Improved overall Quality of Service leading to satisfied customers – gives subscriber growth and low churn rate.
- Effective verification of functionality and performance requirements.
- Troubleshooting and change management based on traffic simulation.
- Improved process for proactive planning, tuning and optimization.
- Tools to manage the explosive traffic and data growth in networks.
- Enables proactive planning and design to meet future requirements.